Friday, December 12, 2008

Rain,rain

Its been raining all day today, really big rain. Perfect day to do a spot of fabric shopping.....so I bought this stuff to make another patchwork quilt for Toby

and then a few ribbons caught my eye and snuck into the pile of stuff to be purchased....

and of course I had to buy a few extra things for a special lady with a new sewing machine, here's a little preview.....I'll be posting it off in the next day or so.

The only thing to do on a day like this, (apart from fabric shopping) is to stay at home on the couch, drink cups of tea and eat delicious pastries from the French patisserie, which is what we've done. Toby even had a little go at sleeping on the couch.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

gorgeous gorgeous fabrics - looks like you had a good time...big kiss to Toby xxxxx