Over the weekend he was brilliant, going to bed around 9pm, and he slept through last night too, from 9.30pm until 7.30am. But normally he sleeps in in the morning until 9am-ish, but for some reason he just couldn't get back to sleep this morning. I tried feeding him to sleep, rocking him, patting him, singing to him, but none of it worked. And i then tried for the rest of the day to get him to sleep because he just seemed so desperate, and then finally at 5pm he fell asleep....and he's still sleeping now (1 hour and 45 mins later!)

And while he has been napping, I managed to finish off the Christmas stocking I've made for him. I just need to buy him some little gifts to fill it with.
1 comment:
Aaah he looks so peaceful. I LOVE the christmas stocking - well done.xxx
Post a Comment