Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday-itus


We had a very relaxing weekend, lunch at Chantel and Jason's house on Saturday, and we went to the craft market yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny day. We bought Toby some handmade things and just food stuff for us. I turned a box of juicy peaches into a trifle in the evening.
Today is very hot, so me and Toby have stayed indoors with the air conditioning on, up in my studio. I haven't managed to get much done today though, I think the little monster has a touch of Monday-itus. There have been a lot of baby tears today, and I'm at a loss as to know why.

But earlier on this morning, he was very cheerful as we played together, Toby on his tummy.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

Perhaps he is feeling the heat? He looks such a beautiful little baby - might be on the move soon!! Big kiss to Toby xxxxxxxx