He just loved it, his face scrunched up as I put the first spoonful in, but once he tasted it he gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen. He then proceeded to gobble the whole bowl full, trying to help me guide the spoon into his mouth with his own little hands. Though he is more of a hindrance than a help. He was getting so excited and forceful with his guidance that it kept missing his mouth and landing on his chin. He also kept trying to grab the bowl....I dread to think what the floor and rug will look like in the weeks to come.....He also found his bib rather tasty afterwards too.
1 comment:
He looks as though he really enjoyed his grub- cool bib!!He is growing up way too fast isn't he!it only seems five minutes since he was a tiny baby of 3 weeks old when we said goodbye.
Post a Comment