Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

We had such fun taking this photo for Luis's birthday card! We were in a complete rush, I was worried Luis would come home from work at any moment, and Toby managed to destroy 2 signs before I'd even taken a single shot! After glueing 3 bits of cardboard together it was finally strong enough to withstand Toby's teeth. I took over a hundred shots, and finally managed to get one without the sign in his mouth and a smile - an absolute miracle.
He even co-operated with putting a hand print inside the card. (Though I needed help, someone had to pin his other hand down to stop him trying to grab the card and eat it....)
Happy birthday Luis - I hope you like the card. xxx

3 comments:

Adam said...

Cute!
Good to see the Little M is following in his mum's creative ways, looking forward to meeting him later this year.

crafty lady said...

Happy birthday Luis - have a great day with your beautiful familyxx big kiss to Toby - I love your birthday card!! xxx

Cazzles said...

Adorable...cutey pie
Love Cazz