
I think it's high time I started blogging again, after such a lovely break.
I think we are both still missing England, and cold, and snow, and Gra-Gra, and Gra-Pa, and Toby is definitely missing having so many people around to play with, but we are slowly adjusting.
Toby has his first pair of properly fitted shoes....I nearly cried when he had his feet measured, he looked so grown up. And how much he loves them! (Well, at least as much as he loved his wellies)

And he had his first fall, with blood.....I'd forgotten about my fear of blood, until I started shaking and totally freaking out at the sight of Toby's. Poor little mite, he tripped in the kitchen, face down. I scooped him up and thought there was nothing much wrong, until I looked at him a few seconds later, his t-shirt, his mouth, his nose, my arm, covered in blood. His top lip bitten through. An hour or so later and he was as if nothing had occurred, but with a most enormous lip.

And he is just full time walking everywhere. He loves it! This is him, walking around the zoo...
The penguins and the seals were his favourites this week, but I think that only because the lions were sleeping.....
2 comments:
LOVELY pics of beautiful little Toby... We miss him very much.
I stumbled upon your blog on accident...Oh my goodness, your son is ADORABLE!!! I remember when my son was that age, lol. I enjoyed your posts very much.
Lashawn
http://lacherieandme.blogspot.com
Post a Comment