
I haven't been doing as many posts lately, and I think its because my little monster is getting harder to photograph! Now that he runs, he just won't stay still for the camera, and more often than not as soon as I get the camera out, he purposely turns his head away to avoid it....
Yesterday morning though, there was an irresistible moment, that I just managed to capture in time.
My little man has been really ill for the past week, and yesterday was the first day that he got his appetite back. But I think even regardless of him being unwell, his eating is a constant source of stress for me. Some days he is like an eating machine, others he is so picky and fussy, and refuses to eat everything for the smallest reason. If there is pumpkin/potato/courgette on the plate, if there is a sauce, if the pieces are not cut into tiny, tiny sections, if I don't sit down with him, if the television is not on, if there isn't a toy car for him to play with while he eats...these are all reasons for him to refuse to eat a thing.
However, I have come to realise that if he finds the food himself,(normally while I am having a shower, he goes rummaging through my bag...)he will happily eat it, no matter what it is.
Yesterday, he found a plum and just started eating it (it would normally take a fair amount of coaxing to get him to eat a plum!)

and also sharing it with his best friend, Gaw-Gaw. Delicious!
1 comment:
aaaah lovely pics of little Toby- he looks as though he has grown a lot in the last couple of weeks?big kiss from gra gra !! xxxxxx
Post a Comment