
Toby seeing a picture of a lion in a book at the library yesterday, then grabbing hold of Gaw-Gaw and pushing his face into the page whilst excitedly shouting, "Look, Gaw-Gaw, Look!"
I found him doing a similar thing last week with a picture of a panda, and his panda toy.
Too cute.

Also cute, is Toby's love of our homemade play dough. We made more cakes for Gaw-Gaw, and a wristwatch for Toby.
He starting shouting "Tick-tock!" and held it up to his ear to see if he could hear it. (He loves watches, just like his Daddy)
It suddenly got cold here today. We went for a walk this afternoon, just to post a letter. Toby got all rugged up in his winter clothes and new boots. He seemed to know he looked cute, when I asked him to pose for me so I could take a photo, he happily obliged. A rarity these days.
2 comments:
VERY cute pics of little Toby- he is looking very grown up!! xxxx
That is adorable. Thank you for sharing the cute photos. God Bless!
Post a Comment