Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Boy

He's making me laugh this afternoon.

After falling asleep unexpectedly at 10.30am (and kind of annoyingly, I was planning on going out...) he woke up this afternoon full of joy and laughter.
I could tell he was in a happy mood, as we we sat down for our lunch, he kept making this face at me, as he ate his avocado and ham:


I love it when he makes this face. He only does it when he is in an exceptional mood. I'm not entirely sure what it quite means, but I think he does it to try and make me laugh. And laugh I did.
Afterwards, we got out his scrapbook, and he is now busily putting in stickers of Thomas the Tank Engine and then taking them out again, putting them in his hair and laughing. And every so often, he praises himself, "Good Boy!" he shouts, in his sweet, clear, high little voice.
And he is.

Toby playing with his new wooden Thomas railway, we bought for him last weekend,
he wasn't very well and we thought this would make him feel better.

3 comments:

crafty lady said...

aaaah- Toby is sooo cute!! His new traoin set looks exciting!! xxxxxx

crafty lady said...

I mean TRAIN set !!

piyush said...

wow your kid is really very very cute!!! rondomly stumbled on your blog!! God bless him :)