The tree is up, and caused much excitement for Toby.

I bought a special book to teach Toby all about Christmas. He seemed to get the concept of Father Christmas bringing him presents instantly. He loves the Christmas book, and wants to read it all the time, his favourite page being one showing Father Christmas's workshop, with all the toys being made and wrapped. A few nights ago now, he said to me with the sweetest, most desperate voice, Mummy, will Father Christmas bring Ti-Ti a wooden soldier for Christmas? I told him that maybe he would, (Where on earth am I going to find one of those?) Then I asked him what Gaw-Gaw would like for Christmas, and Toby replied, Gaw-Gaw share Ti-Ti's toys!
How delicious is that?
1 comment:
your tree looks Wonderful- hope you manage to find the toy soldier!!! Ti-Ti is soo cutexxxxx
Post a Comment