Thursday, July 14, 2011

Talking to balloons

I drew a face on a balloon he was given this morning, so we could talk to it. And so he'd get a move on eating his breakfast. It can take 45 minutes some days.....
Toby loves talking to things. And as previously mentioned, I have to be the voice of the object he's talking to. The biscuit he's eating (he loves it when they shout Ow! Please don't eat me!), the lego man he's playing with, the pirate I've just drawn, pictures in books, his toy stretchy hammerhead shark, the giant concrete green giraffe we drive past everyday, the list could go on and on.
So when I drew this face, he was in delicious fits of laughter over him. He's called Bobby, and he just kept hitting Toby over the head and blowing raspberrys at him. And Toby just loved him. And loved copying him to.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

How funny Toby is!! LOVE this little snippet about his quirky personality xxxxxxxx