Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas time making


I've been decorating twigs and crocheting garlands to hang. Planning biscuits to make, gathering recipes for glazed hams, buying supplies and sweeties for the gingerbread house we'll make tomorrow.....

and Toby and I have been crafting together too. Googly eye glueing, painting, pretending to be Mister Maker...




and making a festive reindeer for Daddy's desk. (There was to have been a Father Christmas too, but Toby was adamant the toilet roll he had just painted red would be better off being a fire engine, and I couldn't argue with that!)

3 comments:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

Can't wait to do all this stuff with my little girl! The little soldiers are so cute!

crafty lady said...

Fabulous festive pics- Ti-ti looks as though he is loving all the crafting- Merry Christmas to all- will be thinking of you with much love...xxxxxxxxxxx

crafty lady said...

aaah- love Ti Ti's reindeer! Merry Christmas with all my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx