But he was very sorry for himself by this afternoon, grizzling constantly unless he was in my arms. I needed to pop up to Errol St to get some wine, an essential ingredient for making my very first risotto (I've been inspired by the cooking of Carl!) So i decided to put the brave little man in the baby bjorn carrier and walk to the shops, so he could be nice and close to me. He's so heavy now though that it's like being heavily pregnant with the weight of him. But he slept all the way there and back and I had a lovely pool of dribble all down my front by the time I got home.

This is a picture taken on my mac of the 2 of us, the best I could do today. I managed to persuade Toby to wear a hat which was a miracle given his mood today.
And here is the little man sleeping, again...
No comments:
Post a Comment