Monday, November 10, 2008

Toby has the grumbles



There has been a lot of crying today, and a lot of feeding.
But in between there have been a few moments of happiness. Chantel and Jason bought Toby a lovely set of soft stacking rings that are filled with bells and rattling things. I put some of them on Toby's arms so he could make noises by himself and he just loved it!

Luis took this gorgeous photo of his feet while he slept this evening. He fell into a deep sleep just after yet another feed, but alas, about 6 minutes later he woke up. I think he's slept for a grand total of about 20 minutes all day today, and right now he's going absolutley crazy and refusing to sleep, it's 10.30pm, goodness knows what time we'll get to bed tonight.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

You take really beautiful photos and I love the one that Luis took of Toby's feet- brilliant. Love Mum x