Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things I seem to do all day......

1. And I really mean ALL day, is turning Toby from his tummy onto his back. He really does spend the greatest part of the day rolling onto his tummy and then crying. Pretty much immediately. He does it on the floor, on his play gym, in his cot, it's relentless!

2. Stare at his teeth. I'm obsessed with them, they seem to grow more everyday, and I think he's going to look so cute when they are fully grown. I just love them.

3. Make Toby food. Now that he has formula and solid food, I really do spend the whole day preparing it, giving it to him and then cleaning up afterwards. It's a messy process. (and it seems to mean there is more poo than ever before too....)

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

he looks very happy - I love his red elephant top! and it's good to see his first teeth xxxxxxx