The thing is, meal times are some of the funniest times of the day. I both love them and am exasperated by them. Babies are pretty uncoordinated, so how come Toby can manage to clap his hands over the food filled spoon at the exact moment I am putting it in his mouth? Sending the food flying and driving me crazy...
And how come the place mat is so much tastier than the home cooked food I make for him?
First of all, he tries to distract me by laughing...
then he quickly makes a dive for it....
then he decides he would like to try and get his hands smothered in food at the same time...

once all the obstructing items are safely thrown onto the floor, the whole mat can be in his mouth and thoroughly enjoyed....


then he wonders why I'm cross.
1 comment:
what lovely pics!! He looks so sweet and looks like he is enjoying himself!!! mats etc must be tastier thsn food !! big kiss xxxxx
Post a Comment