Monday, June 8, 2009

Music and clapping


Toby loves music.
He has some bells on a stick, his own mini tambourine and his own CD's. And he's pretty obsessed with his Dad's guitar. Everytime I put him down on the floor, he just makes a bee line for it, and once he reaches it he just pats it and makes his funny little super excited sound. In fact, I watched him this morning actually crawl all by himself, towards it. That's how desperate he was to touch it. It was just a tiny little bit of crawling, but I was so excited to see him do it! He hasn't done it again since, and I'm beginning to wonder if I imagined it.
These photos were taken whilst playing his favourite CD (the music from the music and movement group), and he always starts clapping to it, all of his own accord.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

How exciting that Toby actually crawled - now he has done it once he will have another go- then ther will be no stopping him - what fun!!! it is great that he likes music - like his daddy and mummy big kisses to him xxx