Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unique Toby Quirks, Part 2

How could I have forgotten these in my earlier post...?

7. When he drinks his bottles of milk, he raises and lowers his eyebrows as if in ecstasy, my heart melts a little every time I see him do this.

8. He gulps his drinks down so fast, that when he pulls his bottle of water away from his mouth he can hardly breathe, and his eyes are all red and bulging....(just like his Mummy, that is exactly how I drink...sorry Toby)


9. He like to eat his bananas as quickly as possible, shoveling REALLY large pieces into his mouth so his cheeks fill out hamster style. It often terrifies me when I watch him, he looks like he will choke, but he just loves banana too much...

10. He loves to chew my necklaces. I don't normally wear them anymore, I've given up, I get so sick of either having Toby's saliva all over me or his screaming when I pull them away from him. Today I wore a beaded necklace for some reason. We went for a walk down by the beach, Toby in my arms chewing on my necklace, and Luis taking photos of us. Suddenly Luis shouted out, and I looked at Toby, his whole face, lips, teeth, mouth and fingers were dyed bright turquoise blue! (From the dodgy i-have-no-idea-if-this-stuff-is toxic-or-not-necklace I was wearing) In a panic I tore off my necklace and just poured water into Toby's mouth, hence in this photo below, he is soaking wet. And wrinkling his nose as he laughs at his Dads silly jokes.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

love hearing all about little Toby's quirks and love the pictures - he looks so happy with his daddy ... xxxxxxxx