Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My little helper

Toby was helping me with the photography today, holding the lens cap for me....


He's 'talking' more than ever at the moment, he pretends to talk on the telephone and holds it up properly to his ear. And he spent most of the afternoon talking non-stop to me, just wish he was speaking English so I could actually understand him.....
He has also been calling me Daddy all day. Whenever I correct him, "No Toby, I'm Mama", he wrinkles his nose and laughs at me. Then he shouts out "Dada!" again, and when I turn to look at him, exasperated, he cracks up with laughter. The only time he ever says Mama, is as a last resort, when he has tried every other trick in the book and he has still not been rescued from his cot. Then he shouts it out loudly, knowing it will pull on my heart strings and I'll go rushing in immediately, delighted. What a cheeky little man he is.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my blog, 1 year and one day old!

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

aah- how cute! I remember when you were Toby's age and you talked non -stop in a language that no one except Phil could understand... Toby looks very happy- big kiss xxx