Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Uh-oh

Uh-oh is his latest thing, and he loves to (purposefully) drop things on the floor and then exclaim, uh-oh! I can't get enough of him doing it.


But uh-oh is what I felt like saying, when I realised how hard it is to take a passport photo of a baby.
They have to be facing straight on, eyes looking straight at the camera, and mouth closed, trying to get this combination all at once is impossible. It made me realise that Toby rarely closes his mouth, and can't seem to not smile when there's a camera around. I resorted to letting him play with scissors (ssshhh, don't tell anyone, but it was the only way I could get him to sit still, he has been desperate to play with scissors for so long, it was like a dream come true for him) and I eventually got the shot. Phew!

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

Toby looks totally adorable in these pics- and looks like his daddy? xxxxx