This photo was taken at one such time. I was trying to get him to do something else (for some Thank you cards) and he was being completely uncooperative, and started grabbing fabric off the floor and putting it on his head, laughing. Desperate for me to play along with him. Needless to say, I gave up the photo shoot, and we played our favourite game together, with fabric scraps, cotton reels, and pincushions, with much raucous laughter.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Our game
Ever since I can remember, Toby and I have played our own little game together, of putting things on our heads. The point of the game is to balance something ridiculous that doesn't belong on a head, on your head, for as long as possible. Then laugh and try and catch it as it falls off. You know the kind of things, knitted cupcakes, bananas, Tupperware boxes, all perfect for playing the game. I'm not sure how or why I started it, but Toby finds it hilarious every time. He often initiates the game himself these days, which I find completely adorable.
This photo was taken at one such time. I was trying to get him to do something else (for some Thank you cards) and he was being completely uncooperative, and started grabbing fabric off the floor and putting it on his head, laughing. Desperate for me to play along with him. Needless to say, I gave up the photo shoot, and we played our favourite game together, with fabric scraps, cotton reels, and pincushions, with much raucous laughter.
This photo was taken at one such time. I was trying to get him to do something else (for some Thank you cards) and he was being completely uncooperative, and started grabbing fabric off the floor and putting it on his head, laughing. Desperate for me to play along with him. Needless to say, I gave up the photo shoot, and we played our favourite game together, with fabric scraps, cotton reels, and pincushions, with much raucous laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aaah- he is completely adorable- can't wait to meet him xxxxx
Post a Comment