We've both been quite unwell for the last couple of weeks. I've had a flu type thing and am left with a cough I just can't shake. And Toby is the same with an ear infection on top. So we haven't been doing much of anything.
But the weather here is starting to turn more spring like. There was not a cloud in the sky today,just blue sky and sunshine. We ate breakfast outside at the European.
And this afternoon Toby had a trip out with his Daddy, leaving me to do a spot of shopping in the city in peace....
And once he was home he couldn't wait to tell me about the 'surprise' he'd won. I love how he gets his words mixed up. Tree roots and beetroots being my favourite, when one is swapped for the other it just sounds so funny.
1 comment:
So glad Toby won a "surprise"-hope he is recovering and you as well,lovely pics of Toby. He looks so happy with gawgaw and his cool shades!!! lots of love and kisses nxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment