Monday, September 12, 2011
Happy Birthday to my Little Man
I can't believe he's three years old already.
It's gone so fast.
I can't believe he now runs, jumps, swims, rides bikes, breakdances, tells jokes, makes up stories, and wants to do everything himself.
And I can't believe how full of joy he is. Always so happy, so excited by the smallest thing. Seeing a fountain in a park, a cat on the pavement, or an unexpected gingerbread man. His legs still go all stiff and straight just like they did when he was a tiny baby.
And I can't believe how funny he is. Always being silly, trying to make us laugh. This morning when I was putting him in the car after swimming he told me I had a big bug in my hair. I freaked out (just a little....) shaking my head like a wild thing. I asked him if it was gone, and he laughed as he said, "It was just a pretend bug Mummy. I'm really cheeky!" And I couldn't help but laugh too at his complete cheekiness.
His party was small, just family. But we decorated the house with streamers and balloons, and he requested that his cake be the Octonauts.
We played pass the parcel, and ate sandwiches and popcorn and cakes. And he got loads of presents. A pretend vegetable market, a shop till, a piano keyboard, Lego, Play-doh, and lots and lots of other things.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful little boy xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i can't beleive that Toby is three either1! Looks as though he loved his party and the fabulous cake!! Happy Birthday Toby xxxx
Post a Comment