Monday, February 20, 2012

Lego

He's been playing with tiny Lego (as we call it) since his 2nd birthday.
I think he may have played with it every single day since.
These days, on our days together, he plays with it for hour after hour. He likes to build his own things now, not just play with the things I put together for him.
He makes some pretty cool stuff. Cars, houses, toilets. He loves to make Lego toilets.
This morning before breakfast he asked me to help him make a break dancing shop. And his wish is my command. We had a bit of fun making this together, and then playing with it afterwards.
( I'm not sure if you can make out the trousers hanging on the rack at the back, but that was my favourite bit of this shop!)


I think I'm enjoying the Lego almost as much as he is.   

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

How fabulous this all looks- Toby is so clever... - do like the trousers hanging up...look forward to playing lego with you both when you come to the U.K. xxxxxxxxx