Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tattoo love

The parcel arrived as we were leaving to go to the supermarket. I said we would open it when we got back, and that there was something for Toby inside. He was beside himself the whole time we were out, wondering what could possibly be inside the parcel for him that was "all flat".
We got home and he ripped it open, and at first he seemed a bit disappointed with what was inside, he didn't really understand what they were.
Tattoos. From Grandma Danger. (I had forgotten that I gave you that name last time you were here!)



But once we starting putting them on, he absolutely loved them. He was even kissing them, he loved them so. And for most of the rest of the afternoon we had to play a game where he pretended to walk down the street, and I had to walk down the opposite way with an imaginary son (played by Gaw-Gaw), who had to stop and stare in awe at Toby and his tattoos.
Thankyou, Grandma Danger.

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

so glad Toby liked the tattoos- sounds a good game that you played with them and gaw-gaw xxxxx