Wednesday, October 22, 2008

At last!!


The CD of photos from James has arrived. I've only had a quick glimpse at them, as getting Toby to sleep this evening is impossible, as usual. Here are some of them....
You'll be pleased to here that I pretty much fixed now, though my full check up is tomorrow. But I have been driving, and even spent the day at the South Melbourne market today, just me and Toby, in the Baby Bjorn carrier. He was delightful, he slept most of the time, and in between sleeps he is making some beautiful sounds trying to talk to me, and smiling a lot now, huge grins. He even allowed me to browse around Spotlight, and even more impressive he slept again once I got home for 3 hours!!!! I just about managed to sneak in a bit of crafting, so I think things are looking much rosier.

2 comments:

crafty lady said...

LOVE the photos - especially the one of the three of you.

crafty lady said...

Toby looks so cute- glad thngs are improving. Love the fabrics and the tissue holder you made. Love to all xxx