
The little man went to sleep last night, with no fuss at 9pm, and didn't wake again until 6am this morning! He slept all the way through the night! It must have been all the moaning I was doing yesterday about how grumpy and difficult he is, he was determined to prove me wrong.
He has been in a lovely mood today, full and smiles and easy to put down for a sleep. He had his first proper sleep in his cot where he happily slept for 3 hours. And he has loved his rainforest gym, I think he has worked out that he needs to kick around and pull things to start the music on it.... I think he's a genius.
1 comment:
What a good little baby and he looks gorgeous in his trendy jeans and top. I am convinced he is a genius but he will always be the perfect little grandson in my eyes. Big kiss to Toby xx
Post a Comment