Thursday, October 23, 2008

Toby hates hats


This is Toby trying on his new sun hat that I bought for him the day before yesterday. He was REALLY not happy about having something on his head.
On the right is Toby yesterday, after a bit of persistence he agreed to wear the hat and pose for this photo because I think he looks so divine in it. He did whimper the entire time it was on his head though....

You can tell things are getting better with us, because I have been able to do some crafting!
These are some of the fabrics that I bought the other day at the patchwork shop, hopefully soon I might get around to making some flags for Toby's room. Or even getting around to doing anything with Toby's room would be good as it's a total tip, and doesn't resemble a nursery in any way, shape or form.

However I have been able to make a tissue holder for my nappy bag, and am in the beginnings of making a little make up bag for myself.
But lets have another photo of Toby... I'm totally addicted to taking shots of him, and fall more in love with him everyday. This is him asleep in his Dad's arms this morning, what an angel...

No comments: