I have only limited time to write this entry today, I'm up in the studio with Toby in his chair, and he is doing is absolute best to try and escape by making his body rigid and flailing his arms around.He's been pretty good today, I had Mothers group, and moaned about him a bit, and of course, again, he behaved like a perfect baby and fell asleep for the entire time.
When we got home we played a game of making faces, where (i think), he tries to copy the ones i make at him. But that soon turned into wobbly lip then tears. But a bit of time in the rainforest soon put that right. He still loves it, and spent the entire time today talking to the monkey, there were lots of ag-ooh's.
2 comments:
Aahh! he looks so sweet. Glad he is o.k. after his immunisations and that he still his baby gym. You look very glam with your new haircut xx
Cool dinosaur babygrow! Love the photos and chat. Phil x
Post a Comment