Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 months old today!

Well, we've had a bit of an action packed weekend with Toby. We went to Ikea on Saturday morning to get some stuff for Toby's room, which is still not looking great, and in the hope of getting some more storage generally for our house. I don't know what the problem is, but I feel like if I just had more storage space everything would be so much better, but Luis seems so resistant to it. Needless to say no storage solutions were purchased, but we did get a few cute things for Toby. I really need to paint some bright pictures for his room of monsters or something, but given the fact that I barely have time to make a cup of tea for myself these days, I really don't know how it will happen. I'll keep dreaming though...
It was Kiu Kiu's 30th birthday on Saturday aswell and we all went out for dinner to the Oriental Tea House, even Toby was invited. He was very good and didn't cry much. He was happy as long as he could see everyone, he just loves observing people around him and being amongst the action. Being shut away in his pram seems to make him furious, so he was at the table for nearly the whole time.

Today we had lunch with Chantel and Jason at the Auction Rooms in North Melbourne which was lovely, and the weather is so beautiful today. Toby wore his Country Road outfit and looked divine. Afterwards we went to South Melbourne market to get a chicken for dinner, and a stranger sitting in a cafe commented on how cute Toby was in the baby bjorn and what a cool family we looked like, I felt very proud.

2 comments:

crafty lady said...

Toby loos so cool in his check shier- a mini Luis! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

crafty lady said...

Toby looks so cool in his check shirt- a mini Luis ! Sounds like you had a great weekend.