This photo was taken a few days ago, I couldn't resist taking a picture of Toby in his lamb suit, with his crazy hair. My very own little lamb.He has been a little angel all weekend (though saying this will jinx me for the rest of the week, I know..) He has slept through for the past 2 nights (for the first time in over a week) and he seems to be starting to eat food again, after me panicking that he was wasting away. And going to bed at 7pm with no fuss and no tears.
It must be all the talking he is doing, it must be wearing him out. His new word of the week is "cracker". He shouted it out last Monday when we were in the newsagents - "Mama! Cracker!" I couldn't believe my ears, the word was crystal clear. I promptly gave him a cracker, and he was mighty pleased with himself. He has being saying the word a lot ever since, and getting a piece of cracker every time. Though I noticed today that he was using the word to try and get other things
he wants - such as my latte, Luis's blackberry, the car keys - as if the word "cracker" means 'please give that to me NOW', as there is a definite hint of an order in the way he says the word. Not really very lamb like behaviour.
1 comment:
lovely pic of a lovely little lamb- not long until we get to meet himxxxxx
Post a Comment