Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sleepy Head


Toby was such a sleepy head this morning, but it meant that I was finally able to capture his just woken up, 'bliss' face on camera. Absoloutely adorable.

Once the little man had woken up it was mayhem trying to get things done this morning and get us both out of the house by 10.45am so I could have my haircut.
Haircut went well, and Elena was impressed with the amount of hair Toby has. Everyone is always very amused that his hair seems to grow vertically on the top of his head.
Had a little browse around the shops afterwards trying to find something to wear that is not maternity, and it is impossible, my chest now is just too big.


We received a lovely gift today from Luis's Aunt is the USA. A bunch of flash cards that have objects in Spanish and French for Toby. The colours and illustrations are gorgeous. (Sorry, the photo is a bit blurry)

1 comment:

crafty lady said...

I love your hair- very attractive and Toby looks so sweet xx